Call for Assistance: 02033 259 341
Spondoo Accounting
Call for Assistance: 02033 259 341
Spondoo Accounting

Accountants for Support Living Service Providers

July 17, 2023

Spondoo Accountants are fully licensed accountants and tax advisers that specialise in services for Support Living services provider.

Our team has supported organisations providing care to adults as well as children for over a decade, so we understand the nuances state regulation from the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and OFSTED, respectively.

We have helped hundreds businesses with some or all of the following services:
  • Preparation & Filing of Statutory Accounts & Audits for Companies House
  • Preparation & Filing of Corporation Tax Returns for HMRC
  • Support with financial plans for CQC and OFSTED
  • Support in CQC and OFSTED registration for new providers
  • Advise on the complexities surrounding VAT within the care sector
  • Property ownership tax planning and liability protection structures for associated properties used in the provision of care services, including structures for HMOs
  • Personal Tax returns and tax advice for directors and owners
  • Connecting funders to managers for joint venture care services
  • Payroll and workplace pensions compliance
  • Bookkeeping services using Xero, Sage, QuickBooks, Zoho Books, NetSuite, IRIS, & Kasflow

For expert support please get in contact.

more tips

Can You Claim Food as a Business Expense?

The golden rule when claiming business expenses is that the cost must be “wholly and exclusively” for business purposes. So, where do you stand when it comes to food and drink? After all, everyone needs these things to survive. When does it become an allowable expense? Read on to find out when your business can claim food and drink as an expense.

Self-Employed National Insurance Class 2 and Class 4 Rates

If you are sixteen and over, self-employed (sole trader or in a partnership) and making a profit befitting the ‘small profits threshold’, you are liable to pay national insurance.

Key UK Personal Tax Year Dates & Deadlines 2021/2022

Are deadlines creeping up on you? Spondoo is here to ensure you keep on top of things and take control again. These are the important dates you should take note of.

How To Set Up A Limited Company 

A Step-by-Step Guide  This is an easy-to-understand, step-by-step guide, to opening a successful limited company. But before we dive in, let’s check the legality surrounding it. 

Accountants in Haslemere, Surrey

We are qualified accountants providing personal and professional services for start-ups, established companies and individuals in and around the Halsemere area in Surrey. With the rise in technology, we have embraced the digitisation of accounting using efficient digital accounting tools to offer reliable services to our customers. Our goal remains to get our clients the best accounting and taxation services at the most affordable rates.

Onsite Canteen and Lunch Vouchers - Are They Taxable?

The provision of food and drink to an employee by their employer is a lovely thing to do. Eventually, it promotes teamwork, loyalty, a sense of belonging and even improves productivity. Taking it at face value makes it look like a simple act of kindness. However, unless it is done correctly, it can cause tax and national insurance compliance issues for the employer.
1 2 3 40
Information provided on the site is merely guidance that may change in line with UK law and regulations. Users must not consider this to be financial advice or their sole resource when making any financial decision. Spondoo is a trading name for Accounting SQL Limited, authorised & license accounting firm under the Institute of Financial Accountants.
© Copyright 2023 - Spondoo - All Rights Reserved
How, can we help?
linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram