Welcome to Spondoo Accountants in Horsham
We are a team of licensed accountants in Horsham, West Sussex, working with start-up businesses, established companies, and individuals. We provide an extensive range of accounting, corporate, and tax services tailored to meet your individual needs.
Spondoo accounting services in Horsham
We have a dedicated team of professionals with a diverse set of skills that will provide you with a range of services including:
As your tax accountant in Horsham, our private client team will:
- Advice on income tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, and trusts.
- Prepare your self-assessment tax returns and submit them to HMRC (HM Revenue and Customs) on your behalf.
- Advice on tax liabilities – ensuring you benefit from any available claims.
Our team of expert bookkeepers will help you organise your financial transactions – on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, or even yearly basis.
We will set up and register your company for you, including items for HMRC such as Corporation Tax, setting up a PAYE (Pay As You Earn) scheme, or registering for VAT (Value Added Tax).
With Spondoo Accountants, you will not have to worry about HMRC and Companies House compliances.
VAT Accounting Services
We provide an all-round VAT service for businesses in Horsham that includes:
- Registering your business for the VAT.
- Assessing if your business is on the best type of VAT scheme. If from our analysis we realise it is more tax-efficient to switch, we will advise you on how to go about it effectively.
- Filing VAT Returns
- Supporting you in staying on top of the ever-changing VAT laws and regulations.
Management Accounts and Reporting
Our management accounting services include the following:
- Building existing or new financial reports tailored to the needs of management.
- Liaising with key stakeholders, as well as third parties
- Cashflow forecasts & budgetary analysis.
- Bank loan covenant reports (incl. CFAD, VAR & EVA calculations).
- Bespoke API integrations with Xero, QuickBooks & Zoho Books to link your reports to your bookkeeping records in Real Time.
- Provide reports in Excel, PDF, PowerBI, Zoho Analytics & even a bespoke web dashboard.
If you are a limited company, we can help you with corporation tax by:
- Preparing your corporation tax returns.
- Filing your corporation tax return with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Calculating your corporation tax liabilities and repayments
- Keeping you up to date with current corporation tax legislation and thresholds.
Payroll and Auto Enrolment
We have an employer solutions team that will handle all your payroll and auto-enrolment needs, including:
- Calculation of tax and Class 1 National Insurance.
- Full Real Information (RTI) with HMRC.
- Set up with a Workplace Pension provider of your choice.
- Workforce assessment for auto-enrolment.
If you want guidance on IR35, we also offer a compliant and secure service via our Spondoo Umbrella Company.
In addition to all the above services, we also provide Specialist Services customised to meet your personal needs.
Who we help with accounting and accountancy services
At Spondoo Accountants, we work with:
- Sole traders
- Limited companies
- Property landlords
- Individual taxpayers
- Small business accounting and tax services
Accounting software we use in our accounting firm
We advise our clients to use accounting software to keep track of their business finances. At Spondoo Accountants, we use the following online accounting and bookkeeping software:
- Zoho Books
Do you want help with choosing the best accounting software for small businesses? Contact us today for guidance!
Talk to the leading accountants in Horsham
Spondoo Accountants is made up of a team of your local business accountants. Please contact us for individual and business advice by calling 02033 259 341.