Welcome to Spondoo – Chartered Accountants for Businesses and individuals in Dorking
We provide cost-effective, high-value accounting, bookkeeping and business technology solutions to individuals, startups, and established companies in and around Dorking in Surrey.
Dorking accounting services – what do we do?
Spondoo accountants are experts:
We offer both business and individual accounting and tax services to our clients. Our services include:
- Corporation tax
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- R&D Tax Credits
- Patent Boxes
- Year-end accounts
- Management Accounts
- Inheritance tax planning
- Salary versus dividend splits – limited company directors.
- Personal tax planning and structuring.
- Stamp duty land tax and capital gains tax for landlords and property developers
- Expenses reclaim
- Annual Investment Allowance
- Accounting for assets used jointly in a personal and business capacity
- Capital versus revenue for landlords
- IR35 for contractors and freelancers
Bookkeepers in Dorking
We can provide you periodic – weekly, monthly, quarterly or even yearly – bookkeeping services.
- A bureau solution for your Payroll – weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
- Timely and accurate payslips for your staff.
- Notify you of your monthly PAYE tax and National Insurance liability.
- Prepare your end-of-year P60s.
We provide employers advice on automatic enrolment into a pension scheme for staff and the necessary contributions they need to make.
VAT and Making Tax Digital specialists
We provide a comprehensive VAT service such as:
- Manage the registration process of setting you up on a suitable VAT scheme.
- Assessing if your business is on the most beneficial VAT scheme.
- Advise you to switch if it is more tax efficient.
- Help you stay on top of the ever-changing VAT laws and regulations – including MTD.
Company formations agents
If you want to set up a company and take it forward, we can help you with:
- Registration of your company with Companies House
- Certificate of incorporation
- Share certificates
- Business bank account application
- VAT registration
- Memorandum and articles of association
- VAT and MTD support
Tax Advice and Support specialists
Spondoo Accountants provide a wide range of services to support our client’s growing business and are always happy to provide advice on accounting and financial matters.
Who we work with
We are specialists in all aspects of bookkeeping, accounting, tax, and business growth advisory across a range of different industries:
- Small businesses
- Individuals and partnerships
- Not-for-profit organisations
- IT firms and individuals
- Government Agencies
- Care Providers
- Hospitality Businesses.
- Retail Stores
- E-commerce businesses
- Construction sector – CIS and CIS reverse charge
Bookkeeping and accounting software for small businesses – Software Partners
Our team of qualified accountants and software developers are highly knowledgeable about the software you use to run your business. The accounting software we use include (Zoho Books, QuickBooks, Xero, Kashflow, ClearBooks, FreeAgent and Sage) – and we can also help you with software migrations.
Find the best Dorking local accountants for bespoke accounting services
Contact us – if you want to know more about our services or book your free consultation.