Hubdoc allows you to upload your receipts or invoices through the website, e-mail, or mobile app. Before you start, it is essential to bear in mind that Hubdoc only accepts documents in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, or XLSX/DOC file formats.
How to upload receipts and invoices to Hubdoc via the web browser
To upload your receipts or invoices:
- Log into Hubdoc
- Select the Upload Document
- Then you can
- Drag and drop your receipts in the window.
Browse through your computer (or whichever device you are using) and select documents to upload.
How to upload receipts and invoices to Hubdoc via e-mail
When you sign up for Hubdoc – you can go to upload documents to find your unique email for forwarding invoices.
How to upload receipts and invoices to Hubdoc via the app
To upload your receipts and invoices via the app:
- Start the Hubdoc app on your phone.
- Navigate to upload document
- Snap or scan your receipt
- Assign your image a category.
- Press the upload button.