Accountants for Businesses and individuals in Bordon
We have a fully qualified team of Bordon accountants providing dynamic and affordable one-stop service for all your accountancy, bookkeeping and tax needs.
Spondoo Accountants work with individuals, property landlords, contractors, freelancers, sole traders, start-ups, limited liability partnerships, and limited companies in and around Bordon in Hampshire.
Spondoo Accountants services in the Bordon area
We specialise in:
Limited Company accountants
Spondoo Accountants provide an all-inclusive service to limited companies – including but not limited to:
- Setting up your limited company via Companies House.
- Setting up a company bank account on your behalf.
- Handling the initial tax registration forms for your company, including Corporation Tax, Value Added Tax, and registering your business as an ’employer.’
- Set up and run a payroll system to process your salaries.
- Preparing your company’s quarterly VAT returns.
- Completing HMRC payroll-related forms (such as the end-of-year P60), Annual Accounts and Company Tax Return.
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence on an ongoing basis.
- Submitting your Confirmation Statement
Construction Industry (CIS) accountants
We provide the following services:
- Register you with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as a contractor.
- Determine your status as a subcontractor or employee (or both) and register you with HMRC accordingly.
- Verify your subcontractors with HMRC
- Verify you with HMRC on behalf of your contractor
- Ensure you pay your subcontractors correctly within the scheme
- Manage and organise your business record
- Supply deduction statements to the subcontractor
- Prepare your end of year self-assessment tax return and calculate your tax liability/ refund where applicable.
- Keep your records in good order and supply HMRC with monthly returns.
Our specialist team of IR35 accountants provide an in-depth understanding of the IR35 legislation to contractors and freelancers on all aspects of the off-payroll working rules.
Property Rental Accounting
We provide comprehensive accounting services for Landlords. Apart from preparing and filing your accounts and tax returns – we will also offer a great range of property tax advice on:
- Rental property
- When deciding your main residence
- Furnished holiday lets
- Letting rooms in your home
- When selling property
Our expert self-assessment accountants handle self-assessment tax returns for the – self-employed, directors of limited companies or any individuals who have received income during the tax year.
Choose Spondoo as your accountants in Bordon
Our accountants in Bordon provide the promise of tax compliance and accounting processes efficiency – through automation. Contact us if you would like to know more about our services.